The first Enid High School varsity football home game is this Friday, September 15, at D. Bruce Selby Stadium and Enid Public Schools wishes to remind the community of protocols in place so everyone can enjoy the game in safety.
Please be advised of the following rules and regulations that have been implemented over the years to ensure the safety of students, parents, and community members:
- North and south entrances to D. Bruce Selby Stadium will open to the public at 5:45 p.m.
- Once a fan leaves, they are not allowed to re-enter without approval ahead of time.
- Elementary students must enter and leave with a parent/guardian.
- Middle school students must stay in the northwest portion of the stadium.
- No loitering in the tunnels, ramps, or bathrooms in the stadium. The turfed area behind the west endzone if off limits to students and fans.
- EHS Band will play in the southeast corner of the stadium.
- EHS student section will be in the traditional northeast section of the stadium.
- Parking is available at EHS and on the west and south side of the stadium. Handicap parking is available on the north side of the stadium and two handicap spaces have been added to the south side of the stadium. Please do not park on the street on the north side of the stadium as it will disrupt the flow of traffic.
- A northwest entrance is available for passes (Staff ID, GoFans app, additional passes accepted by EPS Athletics).
- The northeast entrance will be open to students directly involved in the game (band, pom, cheer, etc.) ONLY. The Life EMS Ambulance will also have access to this entrance.
There will be EPS, EHS and middle school administrators present at all times during the game as well as a full police presence, including EPS Campus Police.
Tickets to be admitted into the game are $12 for adults and $8 for students/children. Tickets purchased on the GoFan app are $9 for adults and $5 for students/children, plus fees. Employees have free admission with EPS ID card present. EPS Athletics also take OSSAA, OCA, GoFan All Sports passes and military identification for free admission. Kickoff is at 7:05 p.m.
Dr. Dudley Darrow, EPS Superintendent, expressed his excitement to share the home game with the Enid community.
“We are really looking forward to hosting our first EHS home football game against Edmond North this Friday night,” said Darrow. “Our EHS home football games are more than just a football game, they are truly a community event.”
EPS is thankful for a supportive community that wishes to cheer our Plainsmen on to victory in safety. For questions, please contact the EPS Director of Safety and Security, Jason Priest, at 580.366.8300.